- 1cm fresh ginger, peeled
- 250ml apple juice (or 2 apples and 175ml iced water)
- 4 stalks of celery, without the leaves
- 1/2 cucumber (6cm long)
- 1/2 lime
- 1 or 2 capsules Living Buddha®
- Grate the ginger and put it in a blender.
- Wash the celery leaves thoroughly and cut the celery stalks and cucumber into small pieces. Add to blender.
- Add the half lime (juice only).
- Add the capsules of Living Buddha® 1 or 2 as you like.
- Add the apple juice and blend for 30 seconds. If you’re using fresh apples instead, cut them into small pieces and add to the blender with the water.